You need to be a team player – we are successful because we catch and support each other in our organization. You should appreciate receiving feedback on your work because you know it’ll make you an even better and at the same time you assist your teammates by doing the same.
Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining web applications, troubleshooting existing web applications and participating in the creation of new online products and services.
- adapt existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- work with design & marketing team to advance our web presence for websites, campaigns and other marketing communication activities
- develop and maintain websites and other related internal and external marketing activities
- develop interactive online applications using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and PHP for all web mediums using responsive web design
- provide web design recommendations, assist in UX testing and user acceptance of web pages and applications
- respond rapidly to continuous changes and real-time updates required to web sites
- understand current web development standards
- good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- multi-task oriented and well organised
- proficient in analytical thinking
- access to a community of proactive and interesting people
- entrepreneurship experience by working on the organization’s projects
- exclusive training and mentorship programs
- community of peers with whom to share experience and learning
- exclusive travel events and team buildings
If the above description applies to you, then complete the application form and we shall contact you in a few days.
We are looking forward to meeting you!