Challengers Startup Meetup is an event, where all Bulgarian startups can hear some more about the Challengers competition and have the opportunity to be chosen to pitch in front of 2000 people in Barcelona on 17th and 18th of June, 2015.
One startup from Bulgaria will be chosen to be our official representer on the event in Barcelona.
What is Challengers: Challengers is a closed door startup event where the European startup culture gathers to meet for an awesome time while learning from the senior leaders of established and fast growing companies and the brightest minds of this century – Nothing is boring here – everything is impacting.
Benefits for startups to participate in Challengers – this is a two fold question:
- Benefits for the startup who represents Bulgaria onstage gets: to be part of the 16 startups representing their own country is firstly a huge honor. They’ll get a free demo space of 2×2 m2 and a significant discount on larger spaces if needed, and investors matching + 3 free tickets to Challengers
- Benefits for people who want to attend Challengers as delegates (ticket buyers): To experience a gathering of startup culture with the corporate and established organisations like never before – the cutting edge technology and advancements in our verticals + unique atmosphere + sonar festival + never-before-seen onstage talks AND its all in Barcelona during JUNE.
Our guest will be Kayvan Nikjou – there is more about him and what he’s done:
Kayvan is the organiser of Challengers, a closed door must-attend startup experience for those who identify themselves as challengers, held in Barcelona in collaboration with Sonar Festival, one of the most exciting music festivals in the world. Kayvan is a firm believer that the World can be improved substantially through startups and technology, and is set to discover it through Challengers.
What is Kayvan looking to see in Bulgaria:
- Discover a fascinating startup to represent Bulgaria in the startup Tournament for 16 startups
- Finding partners to support challengers from sponsorship to collaborations and volunteers (ideally the 100 volunteers would consist of students and startupers from the 16 countries)
- Attracting Bulgarian startup ecosystem to attend Challengers and enjoy Sonar Festival
- Meet brilliant and succesful local entrepreneurs with experiences to share – potential speakers
- Great government representatives
Due to the nationality of our guest speaker, this event will be held in English!
9 April, 2015
Vivacom building; ulitsa “General Yosif V. Gourko” 4, 1000 Sofia; 5th floor